Activated Charcoal is a miraculous detoxing agent, well known in Asian countries.
Dose: Take activated charcoal 90 minutes to two hours prior to meals, supplements and prescription medications. The recommended starting dose is between 20 and 30 grams, taken throughout the day for a period of 1 to 2 weeks.
Benefits of Activated Charcoal
- Reduce damage caused by high cholesterol, coronary disease and arteriosclerosis.
- Counteracts pathogens.
- Work as an antidote for virtually all drugs, chemicals and poisons.
- Relieve intestinal complaints, gas, bloating.
- After a mosquito bite or bee sting, mix one capsule of activated charcoal with ½ tablespoon of coconut oil, and dab on affected area. Reapply every 30 minutes until itching and discomfort are gone
- Can correct common age-related problems.
- Whitens teeth.
- By removing the toxins from your system, you can reduce joint pain, increase energy and increase mental function.
- Activated charcoal helps to prevent cellular damage to kidneys and liver, as well as supporting healthy adrenal glands.
- Perhaps its most significant therapeutic use is one of its most established: complete detoxification of the body.
If you would like to try activated charcoal, we recommend Hardwood Activated Charcoal Powder. You can purchase directly through Amazon, or click the following link. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Potential adverse interactions with the following drugs can occur:
**For poisoning, activated charcoal only works within one hour. Not all toxins are absorbed by charcoal. It’s not effective against iron, lithium, petroleum products and alcohol.
Side effects of Activated Charcoal
- An overdose can cause severe constipation.
- Contains sorbitol, which is a sugar alcohol and can cause laxative effects.
- Prevents absorption of certain medicines.
- Can interfere with the absorption of nutrients, supplements and interfere with the following prescription medications:
- Morphine Sulfate Liposome
- Mycophenolate Mofetil
- Mycophenolic Acid
- Tricyclic antidepressants
**As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
The post Activated Charcoal – Detoxing Agent appeared first on Chelation Community.
This content was originally published here.